Many students have a belief that it’s too difficult for them to write in a foreign language, so they try to avoid writing activities and some students may be discouraged to write, that’s why I’ve created this guide.
A Practical Guide to the Writing Process
It is a practical guide to teaching the five stages of the writing process in the classroom. It is for all teachers whether those who are getting started to teach writing classes or those who have some experience in teaching writing in the classroom.
And, for those who are struggling to teach writing in the classroom, this eBook will help you!
This eBook Tackles the Following Topics:
- Types of writing activities.
- Building a community before teaching the writing process.
- Illustrating and modeling the writing process in the classroom.
- Pre-writing stage: Activities and how to do them with students.
- Drafting stage: What to do during it.
- Conferencing & revising stage: Model conference questions, a model and example for the revision phase.
- Editing stage: Ideas, symbols, and checklists.
- Publishing stage: Ways and examples for publishing a writing piece.
- Final guidelines for the writing class.