Reading Comprehension to ESL/EFL Learners
If you want to know how to teach reading comprehension to ESL/EFL learners and want practical tips to follow in the classroom, you can get this eBook.
It includes many benefits especially for ESL/EFL teachers who search for practical steps that engage their students in reading and produce positive results.
The Main Ideas Tackled in This eBook Are:
- The nature of reading comprehension.
- What should you do before starting a reading lesson?
- Reading comprehension strategies and activities.
- The way to work with a reading text.
- Planning a reading lesson (with a model reading lesson plan).
- How to develop your students’ reading comprehension so that they will be efficient & advanced.